It was created by Coptaine and provided some useful options like health value only, health bar only, or both together. This damage and health bar indicator is just a texture pack, allowing players to play with achievements enabled.
Do you want to make your Minecraft experience more of an RPG game? So, what’s missing? Damage Indicator! Yes! Some of us wanted to see the damage we deal with our enemies. This addon does the job for you.
- Shows the damage dealt enemy and also heal amount.
- Monitors HP precisely.
- Vanishes when invisible.
- Maximum render distance of 20 blocks.
- 3 options are available: Health Bar, Heart Icon, and a Combination of the two.
- Resource pack only (Achievement-friendly).
Health Bar – Damage Indicator
The health bar damage indicator in Minecraft is one of the most important features in the game. It tells you how much damage you’ve taken, and when it’s low, you know it’s time to run for cover.
Green: 50 – 100% HP
Yellow: 25 – 49% HP
Red: 1 – 24% HP
Heart + Health Bar
- Can read 999 HP
3 options are available: Health Bar, Heart Icon, and a Combination of the two.
Optional Minecraft Font
- Minecraft Dungeons Font
- This addon monitors the health of an entity, not the actual damage itself. So if the damage dealt exceeds the entity’s remaining hp, the damage shown is the remaining hp and not the actual damage.
- The maximum damage can be shown is 100. Any value that exceeds will only show “100”.
created by Coptaine
Current version: V3.4
The latest updates made include:
- Added Donkey, Horse, Mule, Skeleton Horse & Zombie Horse (All vanilla mobs are included now)
- Fixed damage indicator not showing
- Added Allay, Frog, and Tadpole
- Added Warden
Download the Damage Indicator and Health Bar
Creator support link
damage indicator addon mcpe, damage indicator texture pack mcpe, minecraft bedrock health indicator, health bar mod minecraft pe, mcpe health bar texture pack