Update V 1.0.3
Changes in Wandering Trade.
Update V 1.0.4
Wandering Trader now has a total of 20 items, but only 7 at a time.
Wandering Trader with items from update 1.17
StoneMason added Dripstone Block trade
Update V 1.0.5
- Level 1 – 1 emerald for 5 copper ingot
- Level 3 – block of raw copper for 1 emerald
- Level 4 – 1 emerald for 1 block of copper
- Level 5 – 1 emerald for 5 cobbled deepslate
- Level 5 – 1 emerald for 3 deepslate
- Level 5 – 1 emerald for 2 deepslate tiles
- Level 5 – 1 emerald for 2 polished deepslate
- Level 4 – 2 emerald for 1 glow ink sac
- Level 5 – 3 emerald for 1 bucket of axolotl
Update V 1.0.6
- Fixed price of shield with armorer.
- Added candles for wandering trader. All colors will be available, but only one for each wandering trader.
Update V 1.0.7
- Change in levels 2, 3 and 4 of the farmer. It got better to work and evolve with plantations.
Update V 1.0.8
Change Cleric Trades
- level 3 – 3 emeralds for 1 glowstone dust
- level 4 – 4 emeralds for 1 ender pearl
- level 5 – 7 emeralds for 1 blaze rod
Change Librarian Trades
Trading enchanted books you accumulate more xp for the villager, unlocking the next level faster.
- level 1+ 1 enchant book
- level 2 + 1 enchant book
- level 3 + 1 enchant book
- level 4 + 1 enchant book
- level 5 + 2 enchant book
Change Mason Trades
- duplicate terracota option in level 4
Update V 1.0.9
- Nitwit Villager trade
- Unskilled Villager trade
- Cleric give you redstone again
- Redstone price adjustment.
- Added cobbled deepslate and tuff on level 2 for StoneMason
- Added calcite on level 4 for StoneMason
- Fixed price for deepslate for 10 blocks for 1 emerald on level 5 for StoneMason
- Added cracked deepslate tiles, deepslate bricks, cracked deepslate bricks, and, chiseled deepslate on level 5 for StoneMason
- Wandering trader sell the ender pearls for 5 emeralds
- Added spyglass, spore_blossom, amethyst block, and, amethyst shard for Wandering Trader
- Increase in the number of trades from 7 to 12 for Wandering Trader, allowing you to have more choices.
Update V 1.1.0
Mason Level 4
- Added standard terracotta and terracotta random option
- 2 options of Glazed terracotta
- Added white wool, carpet, and bed colors
- Kept the second choice of wool, carpet, and bed with randomized colors
- Duplicated coloring options at all levels
- 3 banner options. White always appears, plus 2 random colors
- Changed candle to the default color
- Candles increased from 1 to 3
- The number of items increased from 12 to 16
- Full diamond armor in levels 4 and 5.
- Changed amount of paper from 16 to 12
- Price change for enchanted books
- Added more enchanted book options at all levels
Alternative Link Download
- Added Mediafire Link on the download page.
- Download the mcpack file
- Double-click to install on your Minecraft
- Create a new world and in the addon options, find the Better Trades behavior pack
- Activate the add-on Start your world
If you have difficulties installing on your smartphone, it is recommended to use the file manager fx file explorer.
This app recognizes mcpack files to be opened in Minecraft