Goat Villagers is a texture pack that transforms regular Villagers into adorable goats. This resource pack brings new animations and sounds(only Minecraft Bedrock), giving the Villagers a fresh and unique look. Experience the joy of interacting with these goat-themed Villagers in your Minecraft world. Download the texture pack now and enjoy the charming changes it brings to your gameplay.
Versions Supported: 1.19.4
GOAT Villagers Texture Pack Features
- 🐐 Changes Villagers into goats.
- 🎮 New animations and sounds(only Minecraft Bedrock).
Download GOAT Villagers Texture Pack🖥️ Download Java Version 🎮 Download Bedrock Version 🌐 Official GOAT Villagers PMC
Texture Pack Installation for Minecraft Java
- Download the Texture Pack.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- From the main menu, click on “Options”.
- In the options menu, click on “Resource Packs…”.
- Click “Open Resource Pack Folder”.
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in step one to the newly opened “resource packs” folder.
- Click “Done”.
- Click on “Resource Packs…” again.
- Your package should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click “Done” again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and is ready to be used in your world!
Texture Pack Installation for Minecraft Bedrock
- Download the Resource Pack *.mcpack files.
- Double-click in Resource Pack to install in your Minecraft.
- Create a new world and in the Resource Packs, find the desired Resource Pack.
- Enable the desired Resource Pack.
- Start your world.
- Enjoy the new content!