Ai and Animation Addon para Minecraft Bedrock nesta primeira versão, modifica algumas configurações de mobs e melhora algumas animações. Cabra, Wolf, Fox, Cat, Pig, Horse, Villager, Rabbit, Iron Golem, Axolotl, Sheep, Cow.
Update v 1.0.1
- improved cow walking and running
- improved running pig
- improved sheep running
- improved running wolf
- improved fox running
- improved running horse
- improved villager without moving, walking and running
- iron golem animation, without moving, walking and running
- zombie animation without moving and walking
- baby zombie animation
- vindicator animation without moving and running
- running pillager animation
Update v 1.0.2
Separate pack only with a resource pack. (achievement-friendly). No AI.
- Villager animation is under test. Unlike the pack with ai, it only runs in the rain and when it’s running away from someone.
- Horse running animation is under a test. I still have to adjust according to the horse’s speed.
Modifications for the two packages (ai animation and red animation).
- Modifications in zombie position to avoid bugs with armor.
- Zombie villager animation is like the zombie.
- Husk animation is like the zombie.
- Improved vindicator arms, and leans less when attacking.
- Small improvements in running fox.
- Small animation when wolf jumps or drops a block.
- Wolf when seated varies with 2 more lying positions every 20 seconds.
- Spider animation stopped, walking and attacking.
- Walking chicken animation.
- Download the mcaddon file.
- Double-click to install on your Minecraft.
- Create a new world and in the addon options, find the AI and Animations Behavior Pack.
- AI and Animations Resouce Pack will be installed automatically.
- You don’t need to enable any experimental options.
- Start your world.
If you have difficulties installing on your smartphone, it is recommended to use the file manager fx file explorer.
This app recognizes mcaddon files to be opened in Minecraft