🔍 Poggy’s What’s That? is a useful tool-tip addon that provides detailed information about blocks and entities in-game with just a hover of the mouse cursor. It saves players from the hassle of memorizing block and entity names or searching for them on a wiki. This addon is beneficial for both new and experienced players as it helps to identify unknown blocks and entities from other addons.
Versions Supported: 1.19.50, 1.19.80
- 📝 Detailed tooltip containing information such as the name, ID, Correct Tool, Health, and more.
- 🎮 Intuitive and user-friendly design.
- 🌎 Works with multiplayer.
- 🤝 Compatible with other addons.
Poggy’s What’s That? Installation
To properly install Addon you need to use Beta API.
- Use Beta APIs for this Add-On
Download Poggy’s What’s That Addon
- Download the Behavior Pack *.mcpack files.
- Double-click in Behavior Pack to install in your Minecraft.
- Create a new world and in the Behavior Packs, find the desired Behavior Pack.
- Enable the desired Behavior Pack.
- Start your world.
- Enjoy the new content!