Start Bonus Chest OP Loot is a data pack for Minecraft Java that modifies the start bonus chest, for versions 1.17 and 1.18.
Netherite, diamonds, others, golden apples, enchanted books, and more.
The loot contains many items. Every time you start a world and unlock the bonus chest, it might come out differently.
Tested on versions 1.17, 1.18, and 1.19.
What is the Bonus Chest in Minecraft
The bonus chest is a chest that appears near the player’s spawn if the “Bonus chest” option is toggled on the main menu. It generates a semi-random collection of basic items to help the player survive early on and gather necessary resources, including tools, blocks, and food.
Minecraft Java Edition Installation
- Create a new world.
- Click on Data Packs.
- Drag and Drop the zip file in the window.
- Activate the data pack in the Minecraft window.
- Click More World Options.
- Click on Bonus Chest to activate it.
- Create your world.
Added netherite_pickaxe, netherite_shovel, netherite_axe, netherite_hoe, netherite_sword, netherite_helmet, netherite_chestplate, netherite_leggings and netherite_boots.
Update Java Edition v1.0.2 – Minecraft 1.19
- added amethyst_shard, echo_shard, recovery_compass, verdant_froglight, ochre_froglight, pearlescent_froglight, sculk_sensor, allay_spawn_egg
Download Start Chest OP Minecraft Java 1.17 and 1.18
Download Start Chest OP Minecraft Java 1.19
You may also like: