Lucky Blocks Vanilla is a data pack for Minecraft that brings lucky blocks to the game without the need for mods. Created by Gdebest69, this data pack offers over 60 different events that occur when breaking a lucky block, with the possibility of more additions in the future. Craft the lucky blocks or find them in chests to experience the randomness and surprises they bring. Remember to use the associated resource pack for the whole experience.
Versions Supported: Minecraft 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18.
Lucky Blocks Vanilla Features
- 🎁 Add Lucky Block
- 🍀 Above 60 different events when breaking a lucky block.
How to Get Lucky Blocks
- Craft them (view picture).
- Find them in chests.
Download Data Pack Lucky Blocks Vanilla
Download the data pack and the required resource pack from the provided links and start enjoying the unpredictable fun of lucky blocks in your vanilla Minecraft world.📦 Download Data Pack 🎨 Download Resource Pack 🌐 Lucky Blocks Vanilla PMC
Data Pack Installation
To install this data pack, follow these steps:
- Download the data pack file
- Launch Minecraft
- Click on “Singleplayer” and select your world
- Click on “Edit” and then “Open world folder”
- Move the data pack file into the “datapacks” folder
- Close the folders and click on “Done”
- Play the world with the data pack installed