Raid Game Data Pack is a Minigame for Minecraft Java Edition created to learn commands in Minecraft. In this Minigame, you must advance through each of the 10 levels by killing enemies and collecting items to upgrade your weapons. Each Raid has a time of 1 minute. You can die up to 3 times.
- Game for 1 player.
- Game created in version 1.16.5.
- Game with the objective of killing 50 enemies per raid.
- There is 10 raid.
- You start with 3 lives.
- Your time ends at dawn.
- Loot of mobs changed to balance the game.
- Loot Chests for Player Update.
- If you kill a chicken and take its feather, you get a life.
Trailer Raid Game Minecraft Java Edition
Images from Raid Games RedBR
Download Raid Game Data Pack
For Minecraft Java, unzip the zip file in your Minecraft’s saves folder.
Download “Raid Game Minecraft Java”Raid_Game_RedBR.zip – Downloaded 2221 times – 11.44 MB