Villages Chests OP Loot is an addon for Minecraft Bedrock that modifies all village chests, for versions 1.17 and 1.18. Netherite, diamonds, other, golden apples, enchanted books, and more.
Loot is not the same for all chests. Some items from the original loot have been retained. If you want to find weapons, look in the weaponsmith chests. If you want armor, look for the armorer’s chests.
- Download the mcpack file.
- Double-click to install on your Minecraft.
- Create a new world and in the addon options, find the Villages Chests OP Loot Behavior Pack.
- Active Villages Chests OP Loot Behavior Pack.
- You don’t need to enable any experimental options.
- Start your world.
- improved tannery chest distribution
- added diamond armor
Update v1.0.2 – Minecraft 1.19
- added goat_horn, amethyst_shard, echo_shard, sculk, recovery_compass, verdant_froglight, ochre_froglight, pearlescent_froglight, sculk_sensor, tadpole_bucket, allay_spawn_egg
Download Villages Chests Are OP Minecraft Bedrock 1.17 and 1.18
Download Villages Chests Are OP Minecraft Bedrock 1.19
You may also like: